07 July 2017

Dream Big layout by Rachel Lowe #308

Hello Creative Scrappers and today I have my take on this wonderful sketch #308.



I have used Pinkfresh Studio Happy Things collection.

This collection is an older one from Pinkfresh but still so fabulous one.

I have stayed true to the sketch!
I decided so go modern, classic and clean.

I adore this photo of my kids playing up for the camera, it has an arty feel to it.

I have used a heart cut file from The Cut Shoppe called Happy Now.
I Paper pieced three of the hearts in co ordinating paper and then machine sewed down the centre of the heart cut file.


The geometric paper cut I have machine sewn on the printed lines/diagonals to add more definition and texture.

I then splattered my page with black color shine.

I have foam taped my square 'Remember this' journal card to make it a feature, which I used instead of a second smaller photo!

Then I added puffy stickers and acrylic tag.

Here are some close up photos for you:








Thank you so much for stopping by today and we do hope you will join us and create your own version of this sketch. Don't forget to #creativescrappers and link on the Creative Scrappers blog.


4 comments: