14 July 2017

Nothing Brings... | Sketch 308, Majken Pullin

Hello my fellow scrappers - I hope you have had a great week and are enjoying your summer so far!  I'm very much enjoying the teams' takes on our July sketch this month so far.  I have been inadvertently sitting on a collection from Pebbles that I bought awhile back, and I decided to play with it.  Take a peek at what I created with this month's sketch:


I documented a date night I had with my husband at a new restaurant near us.  It was sooo good, and we had such a nice time.  We took several photos, which were perfect to document with this month's sketch - I simply "stretched" out the width of the smaller photo area!

And I did a lot of fussycutting of flowers.  :)  Here's a close-up:



I created the title using my Cameo - it was inspired by a phrase that was part of the collection.



I love that wood background!  It looks so warm with the florals, too.  Here's a close-up of the photo area.



Here is our sketch this month:




I'm so glad you stopped by today!  Don't be afraid to rotate, mirror, stretch, or just add your own personality to the sketch in a fun way!  

Please share your layouts on Instagram and tag us (@CreativeScrappers) with the hashtag #CSSketch308 and #CreatingWithSketches!  And link up your take on the main sketch 308 page found in the top right corner of this blog.

Finally, I'd love you to follow me on my Instagram {@chocoscrapaholic} and my blog

Have a super weekend full of crafty time!

Majken

3 comments: